R & D Facilities
Research and development are the generation of new knowledge. Research and development (R&D) include activities that companies undertake to innovate and introduce new products and services. It is often the first stage in the development process. The goal is typically to take new products and services to market and add to the company’s bottom line.
- The objective to the R&D division
- Reducing the utilization of natural resource.
- Innovate the sustainable product and process.
- Innovate and introduce new products and services or to improve their existing offerings.
- To stay ahead of its competition by catering to new wants or needs in the market.