At L Usine Fashion Ltd we are fully committed to:
- Protect the environment.
- Determine compliance obligations and ensure operations are completed in accordance with them.
- Continually improve the environmental management system to enhance environmental performance.
- Evaluate fulfillment of the compliance obligations.
- Implement and maintain an environmental management system that is in compliance with ISO 14001: 2015.
- Correct non-conformities.
- Allocate suitable and sufficient resources which enable the company to achieve its environmental aims and objectives.
- Prevent pollution, reduce waste and ensure that, wherever practical, measures are implemented to protect and preserve natural habitats, flora and fauna consider the effects that our operations may have on the local community.
- Take action to eliminate or reduce, as far as practicable, any potentially adverse environmental impacts.
- Promote environmental awareness amongst our suppliers, contractors and partners by the implementation of operational procedures.
- Complete internal audits and following a path of continuous improvement.
- Ensure that directors and management are fully engaged in the management of environmental issues.
- Ensure effective and expedient incident control, investigation and reporting.
- Assess and, where practicable to do so, reduce the environmental impact of the company’s products and services.
- Make this policy publicly available.